If you’re looking for the perfect place to stay while in Prague, look no further than booking Hotel Imperial. This hotel is located right in the center of Old Town, so it’s easy to get around and explore all that this city has to offer. To make sure that you have everything you need for your visit, here are five tips for booking a room at Hotel Imperial.
Book a room.
Once you’re ready to book a room in booking hotel imperial, think about what’s most important to you. Are you looking for a room with a view? Perhaps one with a balcony or fireplace? Or perhaps one with fitness amenities like a jacuzzi or steam room? These are all considerations that can help ensure your stay is just as enjoyable as possible.
Arrange for transport.
One of the best ways to get around Prague is by foot, so you don’t have to worry about arranging transport when you’re exploring the city. However, if you’re heading outside of Prague or staying on for a few days after your stay at Hotel Imperial and want to explore some more, it’s worth renting a car. You can book this online and arrange it with your hotel concierge before your arrival so that everything is ready when you arrive.
There are also plenty of other ways of getting around in Prague – catch buses down to castles and palaces outside of the city centre; take trains up into the mountains; hop on boats across rivers and canals – but these modes require more time planning than just walking everywhere through central areas like Old Town Square or Wenceslas Square (for example).
You can order breakfast from the hotel’s website or app. You can also order it for your room, or for the hotel restaurant. There is a wide selection of food choices to choose from.
Book a massage.
Booking a massage at Hotel Imperial is easy and can be done in person or online. To book, simply head to the spa desk and let them know when you want your massage. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can even book one in your room! Massages are available 24 hours a day; just pop into the spa and let them know what time works best for you.
The cost of massages depends on how long they last: 15 minutes will run $50 while an hour-long massage will cost $200+.
Visit the restaurant.
- The hotel restaurant has a great selection of local cuisine and specialties, including several delicious seafood dishes that you can enjoy in the comfort of your room.
- The restaurant serves a variety of international cuisine, including dishes from the United States and Europe.
Enjoy the fitness center.
The fitness center is open 24 hours a day, and it has the latest equipment. It’s free for guests to use. If you need help getting started on any of the machines or equipment, don’t hesitate to ask one of our personal trainers. They’re available from 8am-10pm every day!
Booking Hotel Imperial, do these things.
When you’re booking hotel imperial, make sure to do these five things:
- Book a room. Get a sense of what the hotel looks like before you arrive. Look at pictures and reviews on Google maps to see if it’s in walking distance from your destination or if there are any major landmarks nearby that could be helpful in getting around.
- Arrange for transport. If you’ll need transportation from the airport or train station, be sure to book this ahead of time so that there is no question about where and when your driver will pick you up upon arrival in Rome. This can be done through our concierge service or directly with the driver himself if he doesn’t offer it for free (as many do).
- Order breakfast every day of your stay at Hotel Imperial because we offer unlimited buffet breakfast from 7:30am-10am daily! There’s nothing like waking up on vacation with an abundance of food options available right at your fingertips! Plus, we have everything from fresh fruit salads to delicious pastries made fresh daily by our pastry chefs we even have fresh omelettes made right before your eyes!
All the tips given for imperial hotel booking above can be applied, because with these tips you will be able to enjoy your stay at Hotel Imperial comfortably.